Receiving daily activity assistance can make your day more comfortable and complete.
Looking for the type of support and care that can be provided from getting out of bed in the morning to getting into bed at night, then you should consider NDIS Assistance with Daily Life. This is something that addresses and provides support with each and every daily life activity.
ATZ Care has been providing assistance with daily living with exceptionally skilled Carers & Support Workers to meet all your requirements throughout the day. Our dedicated Carers & Support Workers would visit you daily and assist with toileting, bathing, grooming, eating, dressing, and other daily activities as part of NDIS Day Services. In other words, providing assistance with daily living in order to make your day more comfortable and complete. If you would like to know further about assistance with daily life under NDIS, keep scrolling down.
What services are available through NDIS Assistance with Daily Life?
The goal of the NDIS Assistance with Daily Life is to enable people with disabilities to live their lives to the fullest, independently. The goal of achieving maximum independence in daily life is largely achievable if the following support and care are addressed:
- High-intensity NDIS Assistance with Self-Care
- NDIS group activities
- Overnight sleepover support
- Accompanying you on public transport
- Addressing household chores, including cleaning and linen service
- Every day, assist with your chosen meal preparation.
- Arranging the doctor’s or other ongoing appointments
- NDIS activities that support health and physical fitness
Your chosen NDIS Assistance with Daily Life is intended to support you in doing all those aforementioned activities. If you have any specific needs for assistance with daily personal activities, you can discuss them openly with our friendly and welcoming caregivers.
Importance of NDIS assistance with daily life
Everyone living with disabilities has different needs and requirements for relying on NDIS assistance in daily life. However, the following information explains the importance of NDIS assistance with daily life in the daily life of a disabled person.
- By opting for NDIS assistance with daily life, your day-to-day life would become even easier. You always have someone around you throughout the day to assist with personal activities and other household chores. The dedicated carers are in charge of keeping the house and your surroundings as clean as possible in order to provide you with the most pleasant ambiance experience; this aids in the development of a positive mindset.
- Because someone is assigned to handle all complex household tasks, you may have plenty of time to relax and spend quality time with your friends and family.
- NDIS Assistance with Daily Life is designed for people living with disabilities whose daily support needs are much higher. Whether you would like to have someone supervise you with your daily activities while also meeting household chore needs, then tailored support and care called assistance with daily living NDIS would be your first and last option.
Why should you choose us over others?
- All our Carers & Support Workers that provide NDIS assistance with daily life are experienced and knowledgeable about the requirements of individuals in day-to-day life.
- We are friendly by nature, and aside from assisting with daily activities, we love to upskill your skills that are essential for attaining maximum independence within the comfort of your home.
- We are flexible and more welcoming when it comes to changing support and care at different times of the day.
- Aside from NDIS assistance with daily activities, we make available several NDIS services that may be required at other times of your life. As we are, we aim to be a one-stop solution for all your NDIS support and care needs.
If you require a higher level of care and support to meet your daily activities, we recommend that you request NDIS Assistance with Daily Life with us and the rest will be taken care of. Feel free to contact us for further information.