Community nursing care within the comfort of your home
If you are an NDIS participant who is looking to achieve maximum independence in terms of your health within the comfort of your own home, then you should consider community nursing care. Community nurses are expert professionals who are exceptionally skilled, focused, and ready to help.
ATZ Care is specialised in providing the most tailored community nursing services to needy participants within the comfort of their homes. All our carers on the Community Nursing Care team are qualified nurses, professionally behaved, and experienced enough to meet all your healthcare needs. Furthermore, you are allowed to access these services regularly or occasionally, even in the most challenging situations in your life. Continue reading to learn how community nursing care can help you live a healthier lifestyle.
What is included in community nursing care?
We are a readily available nursing care service provider that can meet all your complex personal and health care needs with no limitations. The following are the things we address as part of community nursing:
- Visiting nurse and general nursing assessment
- Care plans for development
- Medication set-up
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- Medication administration/supervision
- Tube-feeding assistance
- Mobility and transfer assistance
- 24-hour nursing care and more
- Personal care assistance
The significance of community nursing care in the lives of the disabled
Health care inside the home is significant for some people, particularly NDIS participants who were recently discharged from the hospital and were confined to their homes and unable to visit medical facilities for ongoing health care checkups. On the other hand, participants who are located in remote areas too far away from getting medical assistance also require community nursing care. In the above-mentioned two cases, community nursing care is highly advantageous, as a dedicated nurse would come to your home and offer the individual the best health care and support possible in order to make them much healthier. Apart from promoting healthy habits like eating nutritious food and exercising, they even make ongoing appointments for health checkups.
Advantages of community nursing care from us
- Community nursing supports and assists you to live more independently by addressing all of your personal needs.
- Your assigned community nursing support staff continuously monitors your progress and encourages you to succeed in ongoing treatment and care.
- We are sure that after the community nursing support program, you may reach a point where you can approach most simple and complex medical scenarios with full confidence.
- We also collaborate with your healthcare provider to assess your needs and provide excellent in-home care so that your road to recovery is smooth and painless.
Why should you choose us over others?
- NDIS community nursing activities are carefully carried out with the highest levels of NDIS compliance.
- We offer more tailored community nursing support and care for specific and complex health situations.
- We provide a free consultation in which you will receive detailed information about the care and support we provide.
- All our community nursing care providers are professionally trained and exceptionally experienced to take care of each individual’s health care needs.
ATZ Care is one of the most reputable and trustworthy NDIS care and support providers and has gained popularity for providing community nursing care NDIS. If you are looking for the best NDIS service providers that can guarantee to offer the best support and care, contact us to discuss your specific requirements. Feel free to contact us for further information. Let’s start your community nursing care program with us to become a more independent person.