At ATZ Care, our dietitians will complete a thorough assessment relating to a person’s diet and lifestyle. They will develop a nutritional plan that includes diet modifications and eating plans and provide advice and strategies to improve health through nutrition.
Some of the dietetic and nutritional areas we can assist with include:
- Dietary Assessments
- Specific and General Nutritional Advice
- Growth Concerns in Infants through to Adolescents
- Fussy eating
- Weight Management
- Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
- Tube (Enteral) Feeding
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Coeliac Disease
- Low FODMAP Diets
- High Cholesterol
- Vegan and Vegetarian Diets.
Not what you are looking for? Go back and explore the other Allied Health Services we offer Click here