As part of your NDIS Exercise Physiology support, you will have access to Exercise Physiologists who provide exercise-based therapy to people with a broad range of health issues, to prevent or manage chronic disease, injuries and disabilities.
ATZ Care NDIS registered Exercise Physiologists specialise in exercise-based therapy for people with a broad range of health issues to improve quality of life and functional capacity. Exercise therapy programs include strength, stability, coordination, fitness, posture, balance, and flexibility to increase functional abilities and independence with daily activities.
An NDIS approved Exercise Physiologist will assess and manage a person’s condition with specific exercise programs designed to help a person reach their goals.
People who see an Exercise Physiologist for treatment can benefit from
- Improved movement and function
- A reduction in aches and pain
- Increased posture, balance and strength
- Improved overall fitness and health
- Improved self-confidence
- Improved self-management of mood disorders such as anxiety and depression
- Increased social and physical participation in the community
For people living with a disability, these lifestyle improvements can have a significant impact on their independence and overall quality of life.
Our Range of Exercise Physiology Services include
- Mobility Assessments
- Neurological/Falls Assessments
- Postural Assessment and Advice / Exercise
- Strength and Conditioning Programs
- Falls and Balance Programs
- Pain Management
- Physical Activity Education, Advice and Support
- Career and Family Education
- Mobility and Exercise Equipment
Not what you are looking for? Go back and explore the other Allied Health Services we offer Click here