As people journey through their lives, there are usually a few bumps along the way. Most of these we can take in our stride, however, there are times where we may need some support to be able to live the best lives that we can.
When this happens, it is always useful to reach out and talk to someone so we can get back on track and improve our quality of life.
Our Psychological therapy services include:
Our psychologists have experience helping individuals (adults and children), families, and their supports to:
- Understand their diagnoses and disabilities.
- Manage feelings of stress, anger, anxiety and/or depression.
- Build emotional insight and regulations strategies.
- Construct in behavioural management strategies for children.
- Cope with grief, loss, crisis situations and/or trauma.
- Improve relationships and social skills.
- Set goals, improve confidence and motivation.
- Recover from drug and/or alcohol issues.
- Develop problem-solving skills to manage difficult situations.
- Support participants in reaching their personal and NDIS goals.
Not what you are looking for? Go back and explore the other Allied Health Services we offer Click here