Offer your family carer a well-deserved holiday while you are in the safe hands of professional caregivers.
As an NDIS participant, have you ever found yourself in a position where you needed to offer your family carer a much-deserved break from their regular caregiving job? If you are, then you can opt for NDIS respite accommodation and provide much-needed relief for carers to recharge their batteries.
We at ATZ Care have been providing quality NDIS services and have specialised experience in offering short-term accommodation services. Here, our professional carers understand that a caregiving job for your loved ones is rewarding and satisfying, but it can be incredibly exhausting. Our short-term accommodation services offer your primary carer a well-deserved breaky while you are in the safe hands of our caregivers. NDIS respite accommodation is nothing but a win-win situation for you (the NDIS participant) and your Care team (most often the primary family carer or care team member).
What would be included in NDIS short term accommodation?
NDIS short term accommodations provide a supportive and inclusive environment for people with disabilities. It can help participants achieve their goals, improve their quality of life, and provide much-needed respite for caregivers. In our short-term accommodations, you can expect the following:
- Features such as wheelchair ramps, grab bars, adjustable beds, and accessible bathrooms.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and meal preparation.
- Participants to socialise and engage with the community. This may include group activities, outings, and events.
- Developing life skills like banking, budgeting, and cooking skills
- Reminding patients of ongoing medications and providing much-needed behavioural support.
Along with what you have gone through, we may help you in several ways. If you want to benefit from them and enhance your quality of life, reach out to us today.
Advantages of NDIS short-term accommodation
Short-term or NDIS respite accommodation is widely popular among NDIS participants and their families because of its benefits. The popular benefits that are gaining much attention nowadays are as follows:
- Enjoy new experiences: Moving to new environments and meeting new people provides us with lifelong memories. NDIS respite accommodation can provide you with a lifetime of memorable experiences by providing the highest level of support you require to live your best life.
- Give your carer a day off: One of the notable advantages of dealing with short term accommodation NDIS providers is that participants can offer their beloved carer a well-deserved holiday or break without losing any of the care and support they receive.
- Tailored support: Short-term or NDIS respite accommodation is designed to be flexible and can be tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual. This means that participants can receive support that is tailored to their specific needs, goals, and preferences.
Why should you choose us over others?
- All our professional carers that provide NDIS respite accommodation would definitely meet all your unique needs.
- Our short-term disability accommodation is more flexible than you think, and you are allowed to stay for the day, a holiday, a weekend, or as long as you need care and support from us.
- Our NDIS respite accommodation is fully supported by personalised facilities that are necessary and beneficial for people with disabilities and/or your individual needs.
- We are available to answer any questions you may have regarding the NDIS respite accommodations we provide.
ATZ Care is a reputable NDIS service provider and has immense experience offering quality NDIS respite accommodations with the utmost safety environment to meet their specific goals. Don’t forget that if you ever need help understanding short-term housing, we’re only a phone call away. Feel free to contact us for further information.