Speech Therapy Services
How a speech pathologist can help you or your family member
NDIS approved Speech Pathologists can assess and provide intervention in the following areas:
- Expressive and receptive language skills using informal measures as well as standardised assessments including: CELF-5, CELFP-2, PLS-5, WAB, Mt Wilga.
- Literacy skills.
- Motor speech, articulation and speech sound disorders.
- Swallowing assessments and mealtime management.
- Augmentative and Alternative Technology (AAC).
- Pragmatic and social skills.
NDIS speech pathology providers take a comprehensive approach when treating children and adults who have a communication disability. They look at the overall picture of a person’s ability to communicate and then recommend a therapy plan that will help their client make the most progress.
Not what you are looking for? Go back and explore the other Allied Health Services we offer Click here